You wouldn’t attempt to drive your car with blinders on so it is reasonable that you want to take the same approach with your business. If you are trapped in a technology time warp, you won’t be able to set strategic goals or keep on top of analytics.
Information drives good business decisions. Accurate data and analytics allow companies to make educated and informed conclusions. Setting strategic goals that are relevant and successful are always based upon a strong data initiative.
Everything should have a measure associated with it.
This webinar will cover:
- How can data be prepared for accuracy and integrity? Where does it start?
- What is a “big data” platform and why is it necessary for today’s businesses?
- How can data visualizations be used for business planning?
- What are some examples of how businesses are using data for a forecasting strategy?
- What is an analytics dashboard? How is it used?
- Can analytics help measure daily performance?
- What makes analytics superior to traditional reporting methods?
Learn about this and more! Become a “big data” expert and launch your organization into a data centric platform for profitability and success!
Speaker: Terri Roeslmeier, President, Automated Business Designs, Inc.
Terri Roeslmeier is the Founder and CEO of Automated Business Designs, Inc. (ABD), an innovative staffing software development company that has been servicing the industry, with a front and back office staffing software solution, since 1982. Terri has been involved in research and implementation of big data analytics solutions for staffing companies since data analytics came into the forefront of technology.
NYSA Members: No Charge
Non-Members: $59 per person
This Webinar is Presented by:
This program will be offered as a WEBINAR only.
Cancellations will be accepted via email by June 3, 2019. No Refunds after June 3, 2019. No-shows will be billed.